20100127

a little treasure.....


Just in time for the "love birds" and "mama birds" alike!

I surf the internet when I get restless and it is usually at 2 a.m. when my body had decided to become an insomniac!  I look for tiny treasure and interesting personal items.
I was just about to fall asleep when I hit the jackpot with this find!

Something small and sweet and showing a term of endearment in a small way....
I instantly thought "I WANT THAT"
how fitting for the "LOVE" I always want to capture and for the two loves of my life!
So I have been debating on which one I am going to put on my wish list..
I enjoy wearing simple stylish little treasure that are unique and have a special meaning as well!

If you are looking for something fun and unique with a little "love flair" hop on over to
I think you will be a bit surprised to find, they really are not expensive at all!

The possibilities for gifting are endless here!
I came up with a few if you just aren't thinking of any just yet...

Bride....with initials for bride and groom
bridesmaids.....a cute little token of thanks
New MOMS...what new mommy wouldn't be thrilled?!
Your SISTER
BEST Friend
Grandma
YOUR MOM
YOURSELF.... add your name and your honey's name or your children, or heck add them all, be surrounded by the LOVE

*if you think about it....it is kinda a cool new trend to the old version of a mother's ring as well*

I digress, I can't think of any more tonight, but no matter who you give it to....
I am sure it will make for a pretty sentimental gift!