20100121

{Friends & Family}



Friends and Family of Loveographer

those of you who recently ordered during our special that lasted 36 hrs...lab choice not mine :)

YOUR BEAUTIFUL PORTRAITS are all in!
they got dropped off by Fed Ex last night and are ready to march out my door!
So give me a call, shoot me an email, or show up at my door and pick them up!

Thank you Thank you Thank you

for such a great "09" year

I am SURE 2010 Will Be Fantabulous!

* I would like to give a shout out to my family for being so supportive of me, my dreams, my goals and for just loving me for me.  Esp my lil sis, who stands beside me not matter where we are together in life! To my parents and grandparents for giving me wonderful advice and love.
To my special friends who have made me see things in a different light.  Who travel this road with me and follow my journey.  Who love me and put up with me!
To my special guy......who knows my heart and has taught me all I know!