20100103

{illness :( = yucko! }

Well, we have had a very bad start to the winter season with all the illness that has been around!  Despite it all, we have had some wonderful moments together and enjoyed our holiday break being lazy and enjoying each others company!

I hate to say it, but I will be out of the office for an additional week.

I have never ever been very sick in my whole entire life, but I came down with bronchitis and unfortunately, it still is hanging on!  3 prescriptions later and I do feel we just may be getting somewhere now!  If only I could breathe a bit better!

So there will not be any winter sessions, that is until I am well!
I haven't been on checking my emails while trying to fight this nasty little bug, so please excuse me while I try to play "catch up" this week!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday with Family and Friends
God Bless
*Loveographer