20100106

{ reading......}

As I am working on getting better and over my little bug.....(which has been a huge pain BUTT!)  I have been stretching my mind and working my brain cells in reading!

I grab a nice warm yummy cup of JOE usually with some delicious creamer....maybe a little raspberry white choc truffle or carmel machiatto or rich pumpkin spice!  Slide under a cozy knit blanket and get snug as a bug in a warm little rug :) and begin to get lost in a tale that is so vividly told and at times brings tears to my eyes.  It is a read that I have never before even took into consideration....but it was intriguing at the same time.  Pulling me in and  making me want to read more and not put it down...

even though the story is almost heart wrenching at times.  I get mad, angry, sad.....I feel pain for this "father" in the book.  But I can't put it aside without wondering....

I took a break from it, but came back

It almost beckons a person to pick it up and continue

NO Fairytale

NO Romance

just riveting information that puts such a spin on things as we know it

You want to run into your children's rooms and tell them a 100 I LOVE YOU'S
Kiss their little heads a MILLION and ONE times
Hold on to them and not let go

You want to look up at the Heaven's and beg for safety

and as you make it through this read, you learn much more about life
about love,
and about your relationship with God

Every moment I put this book down, I thank God for what I have
for love and comfort
for safety and protection.

I sit and wonder while reading how the main character is going to make it through this thing we affectionately call LIFE...



If you haven't ever read "THE SHACK "
go grab a copy, and one for your mom, and another for your friend

It sure makes you think about life, love, and the ever after...

I have to be honest and say...I was extremely hesitant to even purchase it, let alone read it!  But it has changes my view on a lot of things good and bad.
Don't hesitate, grab your copy today.  I guarantee it is worth it.

GOD BLESS ~ Loveographer

"Pain has a way of clipping our wings and keeping us from being able to fly.  If left unresolved for very long, you can almost forget the you were created to fly in the first place"