20100203

{memories from the past}

I have always LOVED this images, it was one of my favorite from their day.  At the time, the bride wasn't sure if she would like this image....as she was more modest and felt a bit out of her comfort zone.  Although she liked it, she wasn't in LOVE with it.....
Well, it has bee a few years, and after getting back in contact with her and finding out that she does LOVE it
I couldn't feel more blissful!
Sometimes, my vision may not be seen while I am capturing it
But in the end, most people end up loving the capture and thankful I pushed for it :)
I have to say Hand Down, Julia was one of the easiest brides I have ever had the pleasure of working with!  She truly let me do whatever I wanted.....
Thanks for the Faith Julia.....and I am happy to see you come around to loving my fav image!

again, one of my favorite from the past...I {heart} the Love flowing from her gaze....


this couple was one of the most playful couples we have ever had the opportunity to work with!
I still feel all the emotion from their day with us just by looking at these images :)
I LOVE my JOB