20100209

{working....}

I am working so hard on getting things ready for our new wedding year!  Winter is my catch up season :)  In the mean time as I am working on a new website, going over price lists, checking images, ordering new ad materials.........etc. etc. etc......I have found a new template to post on my blog!  So I pulled some images from this past year....more to come and posted of these beautiful children!  Next up will be weddings and couples!  I think it will give a quick artistic overview for easy reference for our clients!  They are also very cute printed up!  Awesome gifts to give to family and friends!  Have a wonderful week!


*We have figured out what the wedding referral will be.  Thanks again for all the ideas!  We had a huge response from our past brides which really helped us out alot!

the following are a few of our ideas.  Bridal referrals will be able to choose one for EACH wedding couple they refer that book with us!

~ {trash the dress session}
~ {maternity session}
~ {1 yr anniversary session}