20091020

Something new to me.....in the eyes of a pano!

I should not really call it new, because it isn't....um maybe revisited?!  The pano has been around FOREVER.....but as artists we bob and weave back and forth trying to "revisit" old ideas and put a new spin on them if you will!

I am not even sure what got in my head to try some pano images again!  My most recent session was with a larger family and I was like "hey, remember the pano format....that would be neat to go back and do again"  I fall in and out of {Love} with many different areas and ideas in photography...but this past week I have had some time on my hands to edit thru some images while my little sick one was resting and I kept going back to a pano crop, over and over and over again!  I do not know what is up with me but it is just something stirring inside me!  So now I have this compulsion to look at the image and wonder, "what would it look like pano?"  I guess I am getting tired of the traditional 8x10, 11 x14, and 16x20 format!


Inspiration no doubt came from this beautiful large black frame I have stuffed behind my couch (ok, honestly this is not at good idea!)  waiting for a pano of me and my kiddos from this fall!  Every image I see.......I think hmmm pano!  I can't wait for my little one to get well so we can grab our gear and head for some fall foliage and take some shots of us making memories together!