20091029

{Sickness.....blahhhhh}

We have had beautiful weather, the leaves are dancing in a colorful river of reds, orange, and yellow, wait purple too!  Yes, we have finally got somewhat of a fall :)  My camera is ready, I am excited to shoot and then bam......out of the blue my daughter comes down with pneumonia!  Yep, you read that right PNEUMONIA!  That is how I feel, I want to scream!  We have all been there right?!  Well, we just got thru the swine flu.....rescheduled appointments and started shooting again.  No more than 4 days later, here we sit with a bad case of pneumonia!

I do not feel sorry for myself...but terrible inside for my daughter!  She is miserable!  So now we get to do breathing treatments, meds, motrin, tylenol, and enough orange gatorade to float a small boat!  It is scary stuff, but grateful for all the prayers........and the cuddling time I get to have with my little girl on the couch!  Wishing it were a different reason for cuddling, but I will take it!  Not to mention lots and lots of cartoons and we are even currently watching HOME ALONE......hmm just feels like that time of the year :)

So thanks for all your patience as we weather through scheduling appointments together and getting everyone's Holiday Sessions taken care of!

I am sorry to hear of the handful of clients that had to cancel due to their little ones getting sick...ugh!  You all will be in our prayers as well!

So folks, I am back to.........
*cuddling with the little one
*drinking hot apple cinnamon tea
*taking temperatures
*moving thru our dvd collection
*trying to finish editing images
*finishing up Christmas orders
* oh and yes trying to get some much needed SHUT EYE :)
Hugs and prayers to you and yours !