20091012

41 degrees out, what troopers!



SO it is too cold for summer, spring, and most fall clothing.......but not yet cold enough for winter bulky jacket!  Sessions are chilly, but still fun!  These three donned jackets, which were tossed aside quickly while getting into place and then running for jackets to keep toasty warm....and then repeat all over again :) I have to admit, I too was pretty chilly!  I donned a down vest and gloves {come on now, I do have to keep my hands warm so that I can keep those fingers working to grab these shots!}  We did wish that we had more color at this particular park, but we worked with what we could find!  These are a few from our time together.........as these three little ladies are very near and dear to my heart and soul!  Love you guys!  You totally rock and thanks for putting up with the chilly weather and keeping a warm smile on your beautiful faces!  Oh, little M......so sorry about the doggie doo doo that you seemed to find!  I too agree with you, someone did not take care of their doggy mess!!!!!  Thankfully, it was a very small detail and nothing to {mess} your attire up!