20091022

{Excitement}

My Holiday Tags will arrive tomorrow!!! I can not wait to show you them, as in taking a picture and posting these lil babies :)   I checked on them a few minutes ago......sure enough they will be delivered handsomely packaged at my door!

It is like opening a present....I kid you not!  I get so excited seeing my clients images grace my doorway....add a new line of product......and I go coocoo for cocoa puffs!

Now get off the computer people and get outside and enjoy God's splendor today!

* take a brisk walk
* stand still close your eyes and breathe in Fall
* look around at the "painted" picture God has given us
* go leave picking with your children
* bring those leaves in and do some fun crafts
* play EYE SPY
* enjoy a warm cup of APPLE CIDER
* take the kids to the park
* carve a pumpkin with your lil punkin
* add candy corn to a cup of peanuts for a "payday"