20091026

{Love it or Lose it}

LOVE IT
* cooking for people I love
* pumpkin bars......yummy
* last week of October...right before the festivities start
* sitting around the table talking and laughing with my kiddos
* hearing my gramps pull up and beep his horn!  :)
* Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee
* Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate Creamer ;)

LOSE IT
* body aches and terrible coughing from the FLU
* all the lady bug looking beetles that have gotten into our home!
* the swarming of bees that meet me when I leave each day!
* crabby neighbors that do not enjoy HOLIDAYS ;)
* My sister not being able to visit due to the H1N1 issue
* my daughter in pain over a root canal....ugh
* expensive price of groceries!!!!

Hope you have a very blessed week with your loved ones!  Enjoy the beautiful master piece that is all around us this time of year.  Take a little time help others in need this week...cheers!~  Karma