20091021

{Holiday Tags}


How adorable are my Holiday Gift Tags?!  These cute little babies come in Qty of 50 and are approx business card size complete with two sides to them!  These little babies will make your holiday gift giving extra special and unique!  You know how us women are always looking for a new idea to add that special little touch.......well here it is!  I was so excited about these little darlings, that I already ordered a set for myself!  Anyone that knows me, knows I am always late on the Holiday extras!  Fumbling through the stores trying to come up with some kind of idea that can be purchased from the local Michaels!  Last year, I sat for hours tracing, cutting, and pasting images to card stock and finishing them off with a ribbon!  Don't get me wrong, those were delightful.....but very, very time consuming!  This year, when I ran across this little idea....I just had to have them!

 Hurry Don't delay Order these Today!