20100407

{Top 10 Things I Can't Live Without}



1. God
2. My Children
3. My sweet Guy
4. Family/Friends
5. My Canon Cameras
6. My lovely Canon lenses that help produce YUMMY images
7. American Eagle Jeans ...the Boyfriend
8. lip gloss
9. The Body Shop Hemp Lotion..it is a must!
10. Victoria Secrets Body Mist and lotions 
*Passionate Kisses, Sweet Daydream, Honeysuckle Belle, and LOVE Spell*

That pretty much sums up what I need in my life each and every day!  God to guide me, my children and loved ones for support and love and most importantly to love back :)  My cameras to aide in capturing and enjoying producing images of life and love....not to mention some of the best lenses that Canon has ever made!  American Eagle Jeans because they are so darn comfortable to work in and so yummy feeling!
LIP GLOSS LIP GLOSS LIP GLOSS
Hemp lotion is so divine and it truly helps with those cracked hands I get from constantly washing and rewashing to keep all those germs away during the winter months!!
Victoria Secret in one of my top 4 fav scents.....just puts me in a great mood!  

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring!  
God Bless
{loveographer}

*Bonus*  I can't live w/o Chai Tea either :)