20100407

{rainy day love}

I awoke to a beautiful rainy day!  The air smelled so fresh and clean and the sound of the gentle rain was amazing.  I could hardly contain myself when I lept out of bed lol.  The kiddos wanted to just keep sleeping.....gonna be a lazy crazy day!
But after awhile they quietly got up and started their day too.

Can I just say that I LOVE rainy days!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them. 
I love to photograph in the rain
I love to play in the rain
I love to sleep when it rains
I love to work when it rains
I love to snuggle up with my lovies when it rains
I love to watch movies in bed when it rains

that is exactly what I am doing today...
I am not only inside (not feeling guilty of leaving today) catching up on house work
and portrait orders.

Enjoying a nice hot Chai when I realize that these beauties above are calling out to me for some attention!
What will a few minutes of playing around with the beautiful diffuser God gave me today, right?! SOOO I grabbed my Canon and shot a few images of my lovely Daughter's flowers...
they were a get well gift for her :) 

and I had a few new portrait actions to play with today...

so that is exactly what I did...I played for a bit and now it is time to get back to work...but I am secretly hoping for another rainy day tomorrow...
such BLISS

I am in HEAVEN

xo loveographer