20100410

{inspiration}

Where do I find inspiration?

I find inspiration from people.
I love to people watch.
To observe their love language.
I find inspiration from LOVE.
I find it in texture.
In living things.
I find it in emotion.

When I am capturing the love between people,
I am not thinking of everything else I need to do, want to do, or plan to do.
I simply am zoned into the moment they are sharing.
I feed off their emotions.
their love
I capture not only what I see within my lens
but what I feel within my own heart.

Every single session I capture, I walk away being inspired!
Whether it is in life, love, happiness, or artistically.

I find inspiration in what evokes a feeling. an emotion. a moment. and a memory

I find it in God's beauty. grace. love

I find it in a glance, a giggle, an embrace.

I find it all around me.


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
God Bless, 
Loveographer