20100408

{theme portraiture}

I am going to change things up a bit this morning and give a shout out to someone very special to me.  If you know me, my work etc.... you know I LOVE capturing lifestyle imagery that is here in the moment. I love the feeling that real life situations, moments, feelings give to a portrait.
BUT....did you know that I am totally in LOVE with babies and kids and think that fun themes are so pretty and artistic as well?!  I {heart} the whole Anne Geddes way of shooting photography.
I experienced it while I was learning/apprenticing and assisting.
Shooting in a REAL live STUDIO with lights, camera, action!
Where I discovered light.
I fell in love with it while I was shooting with the wonderful Mr. Briggs.
and then I went with my heart and followed lifestyle photography
which was an extreme fit with my HEART
BUT a part of my heart still belongs to PORTRAITURE for children
it is where it all started for me
Where I began
and I want to share this kind of photography with YOU!

There are so many different styles of photography.
It is ok to embrace them all for the beauty each possesses!

God Bless
"love captures us in a moment and changes us forever"
xo Loveographer



Children's Theme Portraiture

Giving a "plug" to an awesome children's theme photographer this morning! His work has that dreamy kinda Anne Geddes feel to it, but with a twist of his own artistic abilities!
Besides this beautiful nest prop, he offers many others..
including Angels, Cowboys, and Baseball just to name a few!

Scott Briggs is offering theme portraiture at his studio in downtown Hobart Indiana by appointment only during this Spring season.  Call for details at 219.742.2661 or send and email to
midstatesphoto@gmail.com!

* tell him Karma sent you :)



Isn't this little one just rediculously adorable?!



What beautiful fantasy imagery Scott captures!
Please do not copy images.  Images provided and copyright Scott Briggs.