20091202

{Oh, little gentlemen......how I LOVE thee}


I have had the pleasure to capture the spirit of these 3 little gentlemen for the past few years!  There is never a dull moment during our session and it probably is the one session a year that I walk away from thinking......'hmmm, what did I get this time?'
They keep me guessing and wondering and giggling...
always having their own ideas and poses
each one is so unique and one of a kind....seriously
I can't believe how different each one is truly is from the others :)
but I relish in the wonderful memories they create right before my very eyes....
not to mention the humor I get to participate in for 30 min to an hour!
Boys will be boys....
More from this session later......fun, tackling was involved!
thanks for such a wonderful, eventful afternoon gentlemen!
hugs :)