20091206

{Holiday Orders}

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.....

I have finished ordering my LAST holiday card order!  I am stoked!  Originally, I had a plan of having all sessions done by October....that plan changed when #1 my oldest daughter fell ill and #2 I began to be swamped with requests for sessions!  In fact, sadly.....I had to turn a few away this year :(  But thankful for the spring bookings I have gotten in the place of the Holiday Session......so Easter it will be!

At any rate, after waking up yesterday and falling ill myself.....I thought I would NEVER finish punching tiny holes in beautiful Christmas gift tags and cutting satin ribbon to add to all the little pieces of art!  But 3 cups of hot cinnamon apple tea later.....and I was finally finished!

I have bags of these little delights sitting by the door waiting to make their venture out into the world and add pizazz to holiday gift giving this season!  I will be out for deliveries on Monday!  Email me if we haven't set up a time for your delivery on Monday!!!

Also, all the holiday cards will make their very last shipment to my doorstep on Friday!
You last 7 families will be receiving your beautiful holiday cards over next weekend!  I am planning for a Sunday delivery date to your homes!!!

A big thank you to all who made this season magical.....for allowing me to capture these precious memories for you and for inviting me into your beautiful lives!
God Bless and have a Very Merry Christmas!