20091211

{bye bye bye}


all  final Holiday orders just went "walking" out the door...the holiday portrait season is FINALLY over!  I did love it so, met some wonderful people and beautiful children this year!
So much fun, I was sad to see it end :(
...but we just finished up in time before it got soooo COLD brrrr....

Now on to ENJOYING my children this holiday season :)
We are so behind, just now getting the Christmas Tree up this weekend!

A HUGE THANK YOU
to all my wonderful clients!
Without your faith, love and support.....we couldn't do what we love to do and what
God has called us to share in with you...
It was a honor creating images for you that will last a lifetime and bring you fondly back to wonderful memories of your family!
I can not express our gratitude enough...
God Bless
Have a Fabulous Holiday!