20091201

{little man}



Oh, it has been a whirlwind around here!  I can not even tell you how hard it is too post etc and keep up with everything with the holidays right around the corner and my little one still under the weather :(

But here goes:

As I am waiting in my car with my with my oldest daughter, I see them pull in....he is sitting in the back seat with a grin on his face!  The suv pulls in and stops, the door opens and out jumps this beautiful little man.  He is full of energy, life, and lots of love.  Spunky in his own little way and ready to do things 'his way'......just the way I like little ones to be!  As we move throughout the park, he shows me his tricks, poses his own special way, and fills my heart with joy......
I love the life that children bring to the table, the way they show you how to 'live' and not be so serious!
This little man was on his game and brought his shining personality with him, for me to capture!  I got so tickled editing down his images and looking back through them.....remembering  all his responses and comments :)  Not to mention, his helping with 'pulling' my camera bag all over the park!  Boy did he love those wheels on my camera bag!  I was smitten at his delight of lending a helpful hand or two lol.   After throwing leaves, running through the grass, jumping on things, and munching on some yummy candy......he and his mommy packed up to leave...but not before he jumped up in the drivers seat to 'pretend to drive' while turning the stations on the radio and jerking the wheel back and forth!
Oh, the delightfulness of childhood!
If only we could all remember to see things through the eyes of a child....
just loving life to the fullest....

I learn so much for children each and every moment I get to capture their tiny faces and big personalities!
Enjoy a few of my favorites from our session together!
A big thanks to LITTLE MAN and his MOM.....I truly loved our time together and running around chasing your little angel for some beautiful shots!
God Bless :)