20120312

loveographer

Nana, Papa & the boys!

I absolutely love the colors in this one alley way downtown...
Recently I had a family special that I ran,
which kept me way busier than I had ever expected!

Here is another lovely family that I shot during my special :)
{R} Family


LOVE....It always amazes me to see and fills my heart with sweet joy!


Nana & Papa...with the boys that stole their hearts!





Rob & Jamie...so stinkin cute together :)


{C} Has a mind all of his own..and a style...quite the little character to photograph!
He def keeps me on my toes, and I wouldn't have it any other way...
It was so windy during our session and he def kept everyones spirits up with his little antics ;)


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this family!  



Oh sweet little {J}...boy did he ever love his mama!
He made my day :)
Such a sweet little soul....



Thank you so very much {R} family for a wonderful session!~
I truly enjoyed my time with you and the boys.
What a beautifully, amazing family you have!