20120311

Loveographer

Another beautiful family shot in Indiana!

We have had a time trying to schedule this wonderful session together...
I had sick kiddos, then she had sick kiddos...and FINALLY 
she was able to get one of the most beautiful days we have had this far in Indiana!
No need for coats today, 
in fact after this session I ran home and slipped out of my shoes and into my flip flops :)


Little N loves baby K so very much...he is so adorable with his sister...
Jessica is such a wonderful mom ...N obv gets his lovey dovey from her...she is absolutely in LOVE with her kids and family!


I have so many smiles inside from working with these two today,
Josh just kills me!
He was def giving Jessica a little run for her money with images today :)
It wouldn't be a normal shooting day without that for me!


That little man loves his family so much...
he couldn't figure out who he wanted to be closest to the entire shoot :)
What a blessing they have in him!


Dads are just so wonderful in so many ways!  They always know how to have fun.


This one is for Josh..his idea and he told Jessica just how to do it!  
The best is when she asked "do you really want me to actually throw her up in the air?"
What a darling family!

(p.s. I just may have to hire him as my assistant to help other dads!) 

Thank you {R} Family!
You brightened my day, put smiles on my face, and I walked away from this session 
knowing I just shot LOVE....
Have a blessed day!