20120315

loveographer spring special

The Winter Special I had went thru the roof...I didn't have enough days to photograph everyone that contacted me who wanted a session sadly :( . After more inquires and some special request.... I decided to do one more special before my busy summer schedule begins! So here is the scoop:

$165 Portrait session at your favorite park or urban area! Package includes digital images for up to 20 images from your 30 min session sent to you via email, with a copyright release to print 8x10 and smaller for your own personal use. All prints orderd through me 11x14 and larger are 50% off if ordered within the first 7 days of receiving your images online. They will be 25% off thereafter. Any questions, please shoot me an email at loveographer@gmail.com Thank you!
$50 deposit holds your spot!

Family, Child, Baby, & Senior sessions are all included!
(boudoir & couple/engagement are excluded)

Home sessions do not qualify for this special.