20120305

I LOVE US....


Life has been fabulous!
I haven't posted much on the blog lately.....well because I can't :)
Boudoir for me has taken off like crazy!
I'm debating on wether or not to start a new website for that type of photography!

I have been super busy shooting and editing...
but took a little time away today for a little fun with leopard print.
Thought I would share :)

I have had some family and baby sessions recently ...so I will be posting a few from there soon!


leopard love....


I ABSOLUTELY am totally in LOVE with this saying....
I think it sums so many things up :)

I have been a pinterestaholic....
and I find all kinds of things I like, want, feel I need lol
So when I came across this little bit of sweetness..it was almost perfect...
almost.
I found a blog that allowed for download of this image.
It was aqua.
Don't get me wrong...aqua is beautiful.
However, I am a leopard print girl at heart!

I mean for crying out loud, I wore 5 inch heels on the sand of Dillon Beach when I got married...
because they were LEOPARD print!
My bouquet had leopard ribbon...
are you seeing the theme here?!  So when I found this..
I knew it was almost perfect..
I just needed to throw it into photoshop and do some magic and make it all me :)

And I did...so now, 
this little beauty will be printed up and I will be doing something fun with it for my home.
Fun right?! :)