20110928

{sweet Baby G} newborn session

Oh where do I start?!?!

This sweet little angel, was such a tiny little guy!
Perfect in everyway :)
I absolutely adored shooting this newborn session...I seem to be on a lucky streak with having the opportunity to shoot beautiful newborns and awesome families lately!

and little G has some pretty loving parents too...

and a mother who is an absolute NATURAL!

(and I am sure I have explained many times before how important it is for mommies and daddies to remain calm during our sessions...otherwise those little babes do not do so well!...
and the last two newborn sessions I have had, had wonderful mommies and daddies to work with!!!!)

yeah me :)

I wanted to just hold him and love on him...such a little blessing!

Can you tell that I LOVE newborn sessions?!
their tiny "mouse" like sounds,
baby powder skin,
sweet little smiles,
and all the wonder and glory that goes along with 
catching a tiny glimpse of Heaven here on Earth!

L-O-V-E that he has his tiny little hand wrapped around daddy's thumb...

...and mommy's hands shaping a heart around those tiny little tootsies...

thank you  for a fantastic session Baby G family :)
I feel truly blessed to be part of capturing this amazing time in your life together!
God Bless & enjoy your new little miracle!