20111016

J & J e-session

I can say it a million times....I LOVE couple sessions!
There is something so beautiful and inviting about two people being madly in love with each other...
I have been so very fortunate to see so much love in front of my lens...and it never gets old.
With each new couple, brings a brand new unique love story...
a love story that I am always so grateful and honored to capture!

Well everyone can sit back and be jealous of these two...
they couldn't keep their hands off each other :)
soul mates
Their story is so amazing and beautiful...




this image doesn't even do that ring justice...it is the most beautiful, delicate, kinda victorian in inspiration   
ring that I have ever seen...HE did good...HE found the most perfect ring for HER...

I am jealous!
simply beautiful :)




Had a very, much needed rejuventation of hope and peace shooting tonight...
thank you so very much Jillian and Jesse!
Your love is beautiful :)
I feel so very blessed to have had the opportunity to capture this very special time in your lives..
thank you!