20111027

{Morgan & Ryan E-session}

Recently I headed out to capture this e-session for Morgan and Ryan,
got lost on the way to their family home...
and ended their session minutes after the "original" start time!

I was early...by about 30 min
Ryan was a fantastic super driver, 
taking us from one spot to the next in warp speed!

They seemed to be trained well from our 1st half of the e-session :)


I wanted "farm land" with all the beauty that comes with it...
and their families just so happen to LIVE on beauty from the country side!
It was a win win!
Complete with railroad tracks,
tractor,
hay,
and my favorite...the tire swing!



THIS is one of my fav of Ryan & Morgan....
I giggles so hard during this part of our session together, 
boy is he a good sport :)

This "playground" equiptment is an antique on Morgan's families property..
which use to house a old school.
I can't remember what they called it, but is sure looked like a lot of fun!


THANK YOU Morgan & Ryan for such a great session!
Can't wait to capture your special day in December :)