20110914

{Kaylin / KHS Senior Model 2012}


Meet Kaylin....our KHS Senior Model 2012!

LOVE her personality & her "farm girl" ways :)

She looks so much like her mom!! Is that ok that I say that Kaylin?  It's a good thing :)
Kaylin is a very special client this year for me!
I know her family...her mom use to take care of me when I was a little pain in the butt!
...and I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to capture her gorgeous daughter Kaylin for her!
THRILLED!!!

I giggled thru the entire session, and I am sure Kaylin has some fond memories of me as well...
esp the one with the cricket or various bugs I was trying to avoid...
or dare I say the "snake" she joked with me about that almost gave me 
a heart attack!
Yep, it is hard to believe that I grew up in the little farm town of Kouts!
Or that I use to help my friends on their farms...(which was hilarious I am sure)
Because I am most definately a CITY GIRL at heart...and I am positive Kaylin and Amy can 
tell you that!

Thank you so very much Kaylin for a beautiful session that I will def never forget!

Can't wait till our next one on the tracks :)

Enjoy!