20110912

{Leslie & Rusty Beach Maternity}

Leslie & Rusty are one of my all time favorite bridal couple....
and I was so lucky to shoot their maternity session as well as their beautiful daughters 
new beginnings...coming soon!

Leslie made being a photographer super easy at her wedding...
she had every detail known to man in place and beautiful!
I loved everything about her :)
Super sweet and loved her visions!
Rusty makes me laugh every time I get to work with him.
He get to put his "model" face on for us...
but he goes with the flow and is very patient!

They are simply a BEAUTIFUL couple...
you can see the love just pouring through for each other!

I had no doubt that they would be absolutley wonderful parents...
and after meeting little Brooklyn the other night, 
I was swooning!

She is a magical little doll...and so reminds me of both her parents already!
Rusty is one of the most hands on dad's I have EVER had the pleasure of working with.
Leslie is such a natural mother it is rediculous! :)

Can not wait to share their daughter's images with you!!!









As always, thanks for the beautiful moments you allowed me to capture for the two of you!
You both are so delightful to be around and work with :)