20100505

{life is good}

Life is Good

Putting some finishing touches on the business ad materials and 
getting ready to deliver them around town!

My grandparents have made it home safe and sound 
My kids are doing beautifully
My life is blessed


I can't ask for more!

thinking about a spring special :)

God bless,
loveographer


*sorry things are slow here on the blog.  Between sessions, editing, client orders and family...I just have not had all the extra time to upload images after uploading them to private online galleries!  :)
I do send my love out to all of you and hope you understand and accept my little {issue} at hand.
It is great to be busy, but it forces me to make choices that sometimes I do not want to make!
Hopefully, I can get back to blogging and adding images soon again....thanks for your patience!