20100514

{silly kinda day}

This is just a silly kinda day!

As most of you know, I am working on the daunting task of building a new website...
Although we are always happy with the end result, they take a whole lot of time and patience and then some more time and patience :) 

it all started with...

14 plus hrs of editing and posting, reposting and correcting

about 5 hrs into it, I get a visit from my gpa 
he asks if I have a min, I say yes, he decides he needs more like 45 min :)
I was in a groove, then lost it did some dishes and dove back in
kids come home, make dinner
turn on VAMPIRE DIARIES (love love love that show)
and start answering emails, returning calls to clients, call prospective Brides
I feel swamped, tired, and I am slowly loosing steam lol
I start again with the whole editing and posting
Somewhere around 2 am I crash 
Exhausted....the 6 am  bell rings waking only me up, 
not those little kiddos that NEED to be up and getting ready for the big day!
I stumble downstairs, open all the windows and blinds and let the beautiful fresh air
blow in

turn on my computer to start yet another day of editing
and walk over to my lovely Keurig  to make a delicious
Skinny Vanilla Latte
Beautiful way to start my day and wake me up
don't ya  think?!

I check on the kiddos, go back to grab what I thought would be
a cup of coffee....and find how brewed water!
I immediately think, hmmm that was a rip off!
I am going to take that K-cup right back to BED BATH AND BEYOND!
I open the Keurig to inspect my K-cup
and find NOTHING!
how did I forget to put the coffee in?


:)  I had to start giggling to myself, and my kids thought I 
was loosing my mind!

Just one of those silly kinda days!

I have to work a venue tonight as well....
maybe it is time for a nap!

Enjoy your day!