20100513

{personal}

lots of things are going on, and we just haven't had the time to sit down and update a thing.  We are working so hard on getting things up and running and switching out a few things here and there.  We have added to our main web page and changed a few things....we are also working on a BRAND NEW website that will feature Weddings and Couples only, with a link back to our {portrait site} and {blog} respectfully!  After the new addition is up and running, couples and weddings will be removed from the first site which you are viewing as of now, and it will only artistic portraits.  It was  a hard decision to make having two websites and TWICE the work, but we feel that it is  a better fit and will help display our images in a better way.   We thank you for your patience and will be having a SPECIAL in honor of our new upcoming website this summer....so stay tuned and check back for details...it is going to be a good one, def one that you will not want to miss.

Well, now is time for me to get back to pulling out my hair a little more and trying to get some more done with the Wedding site!
It has been a huge challenge to say the least...
I have set down before and started it, but life got hectic and I wound up putting it on hold a little longer..
no more time to waste, 
it is going up live by end of May!
Wish me luck and send me your PRAYERS!!!!
please, I need them.....as I do not want to lose any more hair :)