20091115

{LIFE+LOVE}

"Write on your heart that the ones you love are life's most precious gifts!"

I come to you with a heavy heart....
Recently I have come across some pretty sad stories that are lying heavy on my heart. :(
As most of you know, I lost my grandfather St. Patrick's Day this year.
He was a very loving, God fearing, gentleman.
I have learned so much from him over the years, and even through his passing.

If there is one thing that I have learned....it is to live today as it was your last.
Do not have regrets and love completely.

Life is so precious and it truly can be gone in a blink of an eye!

A very close friend of mine,  recently lost a very dear friend.
There are so many specifics, but I will not get into it here.
The total point of this post is LOVE and
LIVE life to the fullest
FORGIVE one another and Laugh often.

For people, we do not know if we will have another day, another moment, another time.

Is it really worth the fight?
The stress?
The hurt and pain?
Let it go, and love one another!

Life is simply too short...choose your battles wisely...you may not get another shot!

Go hug that special someone, tell them how much you love them and how important they truly are in your life.   Take a moment to listen quietly to what is going on around you.
Be there when people need you.
Hold on a little longer, love a little deeper, kiss softly, and believe with all your heart!


God Bless
Loveographer