20091110

{be your own kind of BEAUTIFUL}

...a phrase that struck me with the truth....
"be your own kind of beautiful"
Those six words speak volumes...
In a world where it seems that so many can be selfish and hurtful, it is so important to remember that each and everyone of us is so beautiful and special in our own unique way.
Everyone has a story
Everyone has a place
Everyone is full of life
Everyone needs to be loved for who they are...

*I have seen so many BEAUTIFUL people lately*

I am bursting at the seams to post images.....yet I can't...
I know, I know, how fair is that you ask?!
Well so many of my clients are like me!~
THEY want to surprise their loved ones with beautiful imagery as Christmas
presents this year....sooooo that means I CAN'T POST any of my favs!!!
It is killing me :)
But I can totally relate and respect their wishes!

SO I am going to post some of my FAVORITE things for the season..inspiration for gift
giving etc...
LATER, I will post some beautiful images!

* the  images in this post are borrowed from the Signature Home Styles website.
to see some of the hottest Holiday and Home collections this year....
not to mention, they are super cheap!  These little beauties are around $20 each!
Bonnie Rager is the consultant and can be reached at 219.462.7296
My grandfather always said the prayer phrase, so that one brought back a flood of memories to me!


adorable wine glasses for $20....beautiful for the HOLIDAYS!


One of my all time favorite sayings.....LOVE IT....$24


and of course, a "photographer's gift of choice"  FRAME....and a cool one at that!
I believe this one is around $34 and super cute!

*so get on out of here and check out Bonnie's website!