20091116

{It's beginning to look alot like that time a year again ....}

The yellow bus came rolling up the street, the doors opened and out popped this beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed delightful sight....tagging behind her were two little cuties themselves.  I could hear off in the distance her giggling and laughing....
She started skipping down the winding sidewalk, wavy hair blowing in the wind....
gently looking over her shoulder at her two bus mates
eyes glistening in the sun.
As she approached her home, she slowed down her skip...
and there it was, an abrupt stop
followed by a very anxious but serious......
"Mom, did you know Santa will be here in 38 days?"

This is where I smile, but panic all in one!
38 days......are you kidding me?!?!

I will be adding my 12 favorite things for Christmas this year!

and at some point we will play a little game together.....but not yet!
Stay alert, you never know when I will post something fun :)

But to start off my wish list.......




that's right folks, this is one of my top I want it, I need it, I gotta have it gifts :)
How wonderful to have a special cup of gourmet coffee, tea, or hot cocoa brewed to perfection in your very own kitchen while you anxiously await in your jammies!

I am going to give you a little heads up on this little beauty
* Wal-mart is the cheapest for the regular edition......not the individual one, but regular at $99

* Bed Bath & Beyond has the Special Edition for $129...however, if you use a 20% off
coupon you get it for $104!

That is a steal!  The SPECIAL EDITION is quieter, programable, etc
So it is seriously the best deal out there once you grab your coupon :)
A little birdie told me of this (thanks Becky!)

Anyway, you can even get GLORIA JEANS specialty coffee in pods for this beauty!
Gourmet Chai Tea....yummo!

I sure HoPe, WiSh, and PrAy that I get this one from Santa :)