20091113

{Giving is Awesome}

*GIVING IS AWESOME*

There were quite a few photographers all over the world that were involved with the "giving is awesome program" last year.  After much searching, I haven't found a thing for it this year unfortunately.  However, I myself and going to carry on in tradition of this amazing offer.

So here goes.....
Nominate someone awesome that you know, that would LOVE to have and APPRECIATE portrait art!
It needs to be someone that can not attain my sessions and images on their own, due to financial needs and hardships.   Not being able to pay for their "European Vacation Home" does not count! :)

The WINNER will receive:

* a location portrait session
* Five 8x10 portrait prints from our session together
* DVD slideshow of images set to music :)

The NOMINATOR of the WINNER will get a $50 gift card for portrait art!

The rules are as follows:
You will need to send me a personal email telling me the story behind the person you choose to nominate for this "Giving is Awesome" event.  Include their name, email address or means of getting ahold of them please.  All entries MUST be submitted by THANKSGIVING DAY 2009.  The winner will be chosen on December 1, 2009!

The winner will be kept secret until I have permission from them to publish their story as well as their images.  :)  However, the person who nominates them, will in fact find out
 via email from myself on Dec 1, 2009

 SEND IN YOUR NOMINEE of:

* Single moms or dads who are working their hardest for their families
*Someone who totally gives of themselves despite their financial hardships
*Someone who has looked  illness in its ugly face and is an extreme fighter
for themselves or others
*Someone who is truly caring and dedicated to something or someone good in their  life
*Someone who makes this world a better place

I can go on and on here kids, but I am sure that you get the idea :)
I am looking for a genuine, wonderful, warm hearted giving person that is deserving of an awesome portrait session with myself to create wonderful memories to cherish forever!

So let's start PAYING IT FORWARD :)