20120924

Theis Family


What a fabulous session I had with the Theis Family!  We were up against rain...and it pretty much held off with the exception of a few sprinkles :)
LOVED seeing the kids run around and give me a hard time about getting their capture done!
Makes for a more challenging and exciting session!
In between all the living, loving, and chaos always comes the beauty of each and every family...
and being able to uniquely capture that particular chapter in the families life together.
I LOVE capturing the spirited moments...the ones
that no one thinks will come out!

The boys were a blast!  It was the first time I ever got to meet them, and super cute they were!
I learned about invisible kids, statues, and many other little boy creations :)
Boy, oh boy did they love their little cousin...and she was such a little sweetheart as well!
Such a quiet little pip-squeak...

I think she had EVERYONE wrapped around her tiny little finger!

...and as I walked away from this session and drove home, 
I realized once, yet again...just how very blessed I am to be able to capture all the 
life and love I see every single day!

Thank you so very much Theis Family for such a wonderful moment and the time I was
able to share with you :)