20120906

Loveographer...baby bump!

Have I ever went into detail about how much I TRULY LOVE LOVE LOVE,
maternity sessions?!
I think motherhood is one of the most amazing times in a woman's life.
Incredible how each new mommy to be is radiant in her own way...

This little mama that I had the pleasure of capturing, is 
absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

There was NO bad way of capturing her!

We first headed out to an urban area, and finished up at the beach....the beach is where my heart and soul seem to always dance around together.
I love every chance I get to take, to head to our local beach!


one of my favorite Quotes!

 Such a tiny little bump :)



 
one of my favorite of this gorgeous couple together....love having couples have fun with our session and play and be loving before my camera!!!

 
THIS image is HANDS down one of my all time favorite maternity session captures of a couple....
I absolutely LOVE how he is looking at her with pure admiration and she is looking back at him with pure love in her eyes :)  

These are the moments that I live for...
that gives me the strength to strive and want not only better in my business daily, 
but in life.
Relationships revealing right before my lens...
capturing pure essence of each and every moment.
That is what I adore about my job!






...and last but not least of this sneak peak
She not only looks radiant...she looks like a MODEL for maternity!

Thank you so very much for such a fabulous session together!  I can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy!