20120911

Loveographer...coming soon!


Last night I ran downtown to do a "Coming Soon" Maternity session with 
Kurt and Carol!
I have been waiting the last 13 hrs to post to the blog...after they made it FB official :)

They have a little miracle on the way...
a true miracle that was "never suppose to happen"
and I could not be more delighted to be part of their new baby story!

I still have goosebumps from when Carol revealed she was pregnant to me...
what a beautiful blessing for such an amazing woman!





 Carol is too much fun and pretty much up for anything...
I CAN NOT wait till she gets to 7 months and we photograph her baby bump again!

So funny side of this session...Kurt has watched The Next Top Model A LOT apparently, 
and had 100 ideas for the way he wanted to style this session of ours...
he and I were mostly on the same page at the same time, 
which was funny to me...
I suggested he come along and be my assistant from now on :)
I truly should of had a video going of our session, 
Kurt made me giggle more than once!
God Bless Carol and this pregnancy adventure with his shenanigans  lol


What a beautiful blessing...
thank you so very much for such a fabulous session Kurt and Carol!
I am anticipating seeing that little one and doing new born pics as well...
she has to be a girl...has too :)
I have too many cute tutu's to put her in!