20110715

{little California beauties}

ah...sisterly love,
there is nothing better than that!

While in Cali...I had the pleasure of capturing these two little beauties...
and oh how special and sweet they truly are!

Who knew in the middle of a soccer park...we would find a little beauty for a background?!

Little R & Little N were so fun to work with, 
not to mention...they made me swoon for joy on how loving they were to each other.
I loved being able to hold their little hands as we walked along, 
and their sweet litte hugs too...

Little N follows R around everywhere she goes...
even while they play with their daddy!



*check out that beautiful love*

*ah...and sweet little face*


*delightful giggles*

*she adores dresses, and is such a little princess!*

Can't wait to see you two when I head back to Cali...
and maybe I can grab a few more shots of you when I get there!!