20110707

{Life has been Crazy Beautiful}

I recently have returned from a wonderful trip to California...where I captured some amazing shots of some pretty beautiful scenery!  I can't wait to share it all with you :) Just getting caught up here with all the work I have and the new sessions I am capturing...I will be posting again real soon about life, love and happiness!

I have to say, I am very thankful for some amazing opportunities that have recently opened up for me...in life and businesss.  I can't believe all of this started with a little honest prayer!  Life is crazy beautiful!  You never know what is in store for you next, so you must always be ready :)  As most of you know, I have been on a new journey.  It takes me from the midwest, to the beautiful west coast!  So many possibilities and new adventures coming along the way.  I will now be adding California to my areas of shooting!  I will be posting more on it all shortly, but I will be shooting in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, California, and Florida during the year of 2011.  I am stoked!  My adventure in California was amazing, and I can't wait to get back out there!!! Enjoy this beautiful weather!  Thank you to everyone that has helped make my dreams possible!