20110715

{Conor, California}

During my trip to Cali, I met a handsome Lad named Conor in a little Irish Pub...who happened to be riding a nice Harley that day.  He just so happens to be from IRELAND and has a sweet little accent..
after a few yummy drinks , a trip or two around the dance floor, and speaking sweetly to me in his native tongue ...he talked me into giving him a free session and we were off scouting out session locations together...
Ok, maybe none of that really happened...but he is Irish!  ...and adorably sweet!
(ladies I have his number if you would like it...but you have to be willing to move to Cali!)
....and the number will not work for me, 
because I have a delightfully handsome boyfriend already! ;)
who happened to be standing next to me the entire time...
and even decided to direct the shoot a bit!!!


Meet Conor and...



his bike... :)

Loved shooting your bike for you Conor and getting to know you!  You were ever so sweet and friendly...can't wait for our next session together.
Get the wine ready....I will be out there later this month!