20110219

{Vota and Barlow Girl}







I truly enjoyed capturing Vota and Barlow Girl.
I have to be honest and say that it was my very 1st Band capture.
I knew how to capture it properly, because I had captured so many weddings with 
NO FLASH photography allowed :)
....and some of those churches and venues are very dark!!!

Up until now, I just didn't have the opportunity present itself...
and then it did, and I had a blast.
I would LOVE to do it again! 
....and I will :)

these images were shot with only available light on the stage and I hand held while shooting!
I know, crazy huh....no camera shake or nothing.  THANKS to one heck
of an awesome lens!!  ....and one photographer knowing how to set her camera properly for exposure ;)
and if you want to know where I was while shooting....I was up in the balcony!  Yep, that is right!


These are just a very few of the many that I have...if you are a fan of the Vota Fan Page, 
you will see where  have uploaded the shots to their page...there are more to look at there
and on my fan page as well.

Vota, is hands down one amazing band!
Their message is so true and the amazing energy they share from God,
pulls you right in.
My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys!
We blare Vota throughout our house and car...they completely rock and have a wonderful 
message in their music.

Barlow Girl, is an amazing group of women that 
share this wondeful life journey as well as super important messages to 
young women.

They are not only beautiful outside, but inside where it truly matters.
There were many times, I had tears in my eyes while I was trying to shoot and
see through my lens with glassed over eyes!  They just hook you and real you in!!!