20110214

{baby A & little E / Northwest Indiana Newborn Photography}








Recently, I had the pleasure of caputuring baby A.  He is such a little sweetheart.
His big sister, E was also there at the home and we were able to caputure a few tender moments between the two.  E, is a little doll hands down!  I can not wait to have the opportunity to capture her this spring/summer! Her wonderful grandma bought her the most rediculously cute tutu and I can not wait to pair that with a little jean jacket and cute tank! (not to mention, maybe some cute, sassy Lia Sopia jewelry!!! on this little miss!)   Her eyelashes are simply amazing!!!!
Every photographers dream to capture those kind of bright little eyes!

Now baby A...he is such a sweet little gent.  I wanted to stay and sit and hold him for hours!
He had that perfect new baby smell & was cute as a button all dressed up as a tiny teddy bear!
Tiny little toes and a sweeet little nose....ah, those brand new babies get me everytime :)

Thank you so very much Rachel & Mary for having me be part of this magical moment in his life, as well as with E.  I feel so very blessed that you allowed me into your loving home, 
to capture his tender young life!
  

God Bless, and thanks a million!