20110204

{blogging}

Yikes, it has been way to much lately to blog, handle two facebook fan pages and then business!
So I am going to apologize right now for the lack of all three :)
I will do my best, but as my clients know...I will tag you in images on the 
client facebook page for you too see, and then of course your private viewing site as well.
IF you are friends and family, YOU will be privately tagged on my person fb page.
As far as our family and friends go, the facebook linky to the right of the page at top is for you 
to use :)  We will still put up our special offers, and a few images on there
when we get a chance, but you are family and friends after all...so you kinda know what is going on!
We started seperating the two, when I started getting personal message on the fan page :)
and decided we may need two fan pages, one for actual clients and one for people closer to me personally!
Ok, now back to work.
I have a few more orders to go through and finish for some Chicago photog clients and their images in order to get them sent to them by midnight via the good ol, net!

Sorry for the confusion on all the posting options! 
Wanted to clarify it, since I had a few emails on the matter!
SO Family/Friends...you have your own personal fan page, it is linked to this website
there are only 67 of you..so say what ever you like!

Clients, you know the fan page that you are connected to, it is the one you were given at our session 
together.  Just tag your friends and family in any images that you would like to share.  If you have any problems, feel free to email me..but I do think I changed the settings correctly this time :)