20101105

{we are officially ringing in the holidays!....}

I was sitting enjoying a hot mug of ginger peach tea, 
editing some of the last orders to go in for Christmas...
when the doorbell rang!
Could it be our very first set of Holiday orders coming in?!
Oh, yes it was!
I squealed with delight and told the good ol Fed Ex man thanks a bunch!

I LOVE this time of year.
LOVE  seeing all the Christmas orders come.
Can't wait to enjoy the first snow of the season.
Enjoy the smell of apple pie creeping through my home...

I just love this time of the year!
I LOVE our clients :)

I can't wait to see the many more orders sitting on my door step!
I got so excited and checked out the delivery status online.
You know what I found out?!
That every day there will be a packaged delivered here all next week...
It is like getting delightful holiday gifts each and every time I open 
these packages!

Plus I ALWAYS get a tootsie pop or blow pop from my lab...in each box!
HELLO....can you say BONUS!?!

So I did what any happy little elf would do...
I ripped open those packages..
grabbed my ribbon, scissors, and packaging material
and I started putting orders together!
Now I need to call these lovely people and tell them
YOUR ORDERS ARE HERE!

I think I get just as excited as they do!

Anyhooo....have a splendid weekend!
We are off this weekend to celebrate a very special birthday.
My youngest daughters :)
I can't wait to get off work this evening and cuddle up with her and enjoy a movie with some 
hot cocoa...white chocolate raspberry to be exact.
WITH sprinkles!

Now on to making those calls!