20101123

{Tying up the holiday ends}

It is coming to the end of this hectic season here at the boutique...
THANKFUL
for a wonderful Holiday Season and many thanks to all who made it another 
successful year!
The last orders were shipped from the lab TODAY!
We should have them FRIDAY...
and delivered to YOU (all of you who ordered in the last week!)
by either SATURDAY OR MONDAY!!!  yeah!!!!!!

I went to a LIA SOPIA party last night...I LOVE me some Lia Sopia!
I met one of the best jewelry advisors EVER!
Hands down!
I have been grabbing yummy jewelry from them for years to wear to Weddings, 
Portrait Sessions, etc.

I ALWAYs  have LOVED how well it all wears and looks!
I was truly impressed with her! Like Really!
She had SOOO many pieces to share
and a great personality!

I will post information on how to get ahold of her on my blog when it gets closer to my party!
She is FABULOUS to her hostesses!

I will be presented with this BEAUTIFUL FUN chunky necklace at my party...
just for having a party for her!

I get the best month of all BUY ONE at regular get TWO at half off!
Of course we have to spice it up and have a theme!
MARGARITA PARTY!

Enjoy the holidays this week :)