20100629

{ J + K = best friends}

In a world where schools are now suggesting not having "best friends" and kids growing up so quickly, they miss important steps on being young and enjoying the simple kid life...
it was EXTREMELY refreshing capturing these besties!



the pure and simple joys of life....friendship

remember when kids would carve their initials or names in trees?!

they carved their names in this tree...and we went back to visit it :)




These two made me giggle, gave me hope for the world, and lifted my spirits up!

Oh, yeah and they helped me carry my camera equipment through a wooded lot, helping to stabilize me as well as the camera as I jumped down the side of a hill along side the tracks all while I was in a skirt and flip flops!  I think my last words as I left my dear camera behind to get assistance from K down as I was sliding and thinking "I am going to biff right about here!".....were J, what ever you do....DO NOT DROP THAT CAMERA!

...and on our way back out of the small "forest" J actually carried my camera WITHOUT dropping a thing as K reached out to grab my hand and pull me and my Old Navy flip flops up the side of the  muddy hillside!

Can you find any sweeter young ladies in this world...well maybe...but it would be a great challenge for sure....I am going to bet, it is going to be difficult to say the least!

Thanks so much K & J....you both are beautiful inside and out!

I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to capture your friendship :)  

God Bless