20090906

Leslie and Rusty 9.05.09

For our first major blog entry......we couldn't be happier with the two main stars of the show!  Leslie and Rusty were a dream to work with.  The two of them made you want to fall in love with the idea of "falling in love".  I even caught myself shedding a tear a few times during their celebration!  It has been years since I have been moved to tears during a wedding.....you had to be there to see how much love and support these two had through family and friends.  Dare I say unbelievable?  From my first meeting with Leslie at a local Starbucks, I knew she was going to be one of those "dream brides"  The ones we all want to get to work with!  She was not only on top of every detail, she was so polite and loving to work with.  Their event was a true blessing to capture.  I can not even tell you how beautiful everything was at every turn!  Even their bridal party was a breeze to work with!  Smiles and happiness everywhere you looked with glowing faces and hearts full of love and praise!  AMAZING!  So with out further delay, I will share a few of my favorite images from our day together!  I can not wait to get through all of the images and edit everything down.  Thanks Rusty and Leslie for being such a wonderful couple to work with.  We truly feel blessed to have had this special moment with the two of you!  Thanks Leslie for inspiring me to once again fulfill the blogging commitment!