20090921

H&R

So I had a blast from the past session today!  An friend from way back in good ol elementary school and I met up today!  It was so fun seeing her again and meeting with her beautiful children!  I can not believe how much her daughter reminds me of her when she was little.  It is remarkable really!  I sure miss mine being this little :)  But that is the joy in capturing these moments for everyone else.....I get to enjoy their little ones in their little moments in time!  It truly is a treasure in life!  So here are two of my favorites!  I totally enjoyed getting to catch up with you a bit Toby, and chat about past times!  Can't wait till the next time!  Your kids are beautiful and wonderful to spend time with!  Plus such great helpers!  um let me change that to ASSISTANTS!  lol